Thursday, July 1, 2010

WHAT IS IT?


What is my blog to me?

Is it a journal? I don't think so or else I would also share more intimate and spiritual experiences?

Is it a best friend? Maybe. Whenever something funny happens I tell my blog first. My husband has to read my blog to find out a lot of things that have been going on.

Is it my fun and creative outlet? Possibly. I find joy in the humor of life. Come on, I married Shane. If I did not have a sense of humor I would be offended every minute of every day. His humor, which is HILARIOUS, is sarcasm.

What it is. It is a place to put pictures of my family. It is a place to keep all of the fun and funny things in life. It is where I talk and reveal more than I do in person, unless we are really close. It is a place to set and chart goals. My life I am proud of and it is a place to show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment