Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GOT TO LAUGH...


OR ELSE ID CRY!

...when Brenna comes back from the bathroom and her favorite game is running away from me when I try to put her pants back on. Even if she had allready do it 6 times that day, it is still her favorite game.

...now that "the brothers" are mobile, they pick on eachother. One pulls the others ear or kicks him and the victim cries. This is a continuous situation. I move them but they find eachoether again.

..."the brothers" cry whenever I leave the room.

...that whenever I find a momment to close my eyes Brenna wakes me up just for fun.

...that my "alone time" is running errands, but only one per outing at a time and only while the babies are sleeping.

...when Brenna cries to be held when I allready have a carseat in each hand, and a bag on each shoulder.

...when I try to put the kids to bed for some time with my prince and it takes a hour until they calm down enough to relax.

...when Brenna gets out every toy that I just put away.

...that Landon thinks he can crawl in the tub.

...that I change a million diapers a day, holding down the baby with one leg to keep them from rolling away.

1 comment:

  1. What is it about the running away game that kids love so much? It drives me nuts. And unfortunately I have two runners. (soon we'll both have 3, lucky us!!)

    Your boys are getting so big and they are adorable! I love your blog posts-- because it's nice to know there's someone else out there "battling insanity" too :)

    ReplyDelete