Tuesday, June 7, 2011

COLD SORE CREAM


For the majority of my life, WHENEVER I get slightly stressed, I develop a huge cold sore that takes over the area under my nose. It is a curse that I am trying to learn to live with. Over the years I have discovered a few tricks to make it go away faster. Diaper rash cream is the best cure. The whiter and thicker the cream, the better.

I have received a lot of teasing over the years but I learned today that at least one person in my life thinks it is COOL.

I bought a new tube from the store and left it in a bag on the counter. Jackson found it, opened the package and put a single dab under his nose. The cream was found no where else. When he was done he just closed the package and put it back.

1 comment:

  1. It is very rare that a person actually laughs out loud and almost pees their pants.... thank you for the visual! (Dawn)

    ReplyDelete