Wednesday, October 7, 2009

LOL


By Shane:
Mrs. Dental Hygienist,"How often do you floss?".
Shane, "Never."
Mrs. Dental Hygienist,"????".
Shane, "I have a theory...I never brush or floss because the 'sweater' that you gets around your teeth PROTECTS."

By Heather:
I learned how to lose 20-30 pounds in the matter of minutes.
Stand on the scale.
Freak out.
Step off the scale, put down the child (or children) you were holding.
Restand on the scale.

By Tamara:
Hahaha! Do you remember the first time you came over to our house for dinner? Shane walked in and asked me, " Is there anything I can do to help?" I thought about it for a moment and said, " Guess you could work on the dishes." His reply was, "Wife" with a little snap in the air.

By Shane:
Shane, "Why are you all gung ho this morning?" Me, "This is my routine EVERY morning, you are just home to witness it."

No comments:

Post a Comment