Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NAPS


In order to SURVIVE, naps have been strict and and fixed. My children have cooperated for the most part...until now.

Brenna: We try to take a nap when the brothers go down and then I wake up a half an hour later realizing that Brenna is still playing. Then she gets grumpy in the evening. So I try later naps where sometimes she still just lays there and plays. She is not quite to the no nap stage but the transition is a learning experience.

The brothers: They used to go down for naps easy and quick. Now they still take 2 naps a day...but they play together over the side rails for at least an hour. I cant complain. They do not cry...they just play.

Me: Sometimes I am able to nap when the boys nap and Brenna plays. But most of the time she brings me a book or a game every 5 minutes. I count my blessings when I do get a little shut eye...but it is rare.

1 comment:

  1. Naps are the best, I hope you will still be able to get one every now and then.

    ReplyDelete