Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PERFECTION



You may not tell by my abundant manners and gracious personality ;) but I am not perfect and was not raised in a perfect home. Actually is was extremely dysfunctional. I am no where near perfect as a result, with some help of my own. I have embarrassed myself on more than ten occasions. I have been difficult to be around at times and even harder to love. I am not the most spiritual person in the world and even have to go to the bishop (my papa) at times.

But...the Rowley's on the other hand are perfect. It is not some act or that they are different when others are not around. They really are good, wholesome, god-fearing, bridle their passions kind of people (with a few exceptions in a few family members at times;) If they do make mistakes they repent and repair the damage. They treat me as though the times I have embarrassed myself do not exist. They are not easily offended. They are mild, even-tempered, no guile or back biting. They are amazing and I would be even more of a mess without them.

Karen and Kim are the BEST in-laws in the WORLD!!! I loved them before I joined the family and have only been more amazed now that they claimed me fully as one of their own. They are helpful, loving, easy to be around and converse with. They become your best friends. There is no wonder why we see/or talk to them daily.

2 comments:

  1. I second that, the Rowley's are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo... don't know if you've already heard our news, but Jason and I are having TWINS!!!!! I NEED ANY AND ALL SURVIVAL IDEAS! Write me back sometime--lisa_meyers@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete