Wednesday, January 19, 2011

RENTER NOT OWNER



I am afraid that I am unable to remember how to be a renter. I have a hard time remembering that it is someone else's house and that they may not approve of my changes. I made a big mistake which kept me up all night.

The owner said that I can paint but I excitedly began on the baseboards and trim before I realized the work that it would take to redo it if they did not like it when we moved out.

I believe that it looks amazing. I tried to be very perfectionist and overly careful but last night I got scolded when my family found out that my landlord did not know in advance. I think that I got an ulcer worrying about it. I sent her a message to come over and I showed it to her. She was not mad but I still feel awful about it.

I have learned my lesson and will try to behave myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment