Thursday, May 19, 2011

MORNING SICKNESS


I have had a hard time believing I was pregnant...until today. Life seemed just as it always has been. I have been able to have enough energy to tend to my children and my home, and still run 5 miles three times a week.

Last night at dance practice I noticed that my husband was extra stinky...I thought it was something he ate, that was not sitting well. Then today the nausea, the lack of energy, the dizziness set in...and now there is no doubt that I am pregnant.

I have decided that God is very gracious that he lets us forget the past pregnancies. If I had known what I know now...I would not have been so excited about it. It is not THAT bad. Probably a 3 out of 10 compared to most, but just uncomfortable enough to notice it and change my lifestyle a bit.

***As an addendum...it is getting worse by the minute. I am miserable...

No comments:

Post a Comment