Friday, May 13, 2011

PREGNANT


I am hoping for a girl. We have already been calling her Cynthia. Shane is rooting for twin girls and then be done. I told him that Heavenly Father knows me better than that.

I have been severely baby hungry for about a year but I figured that I was just a little off my rocker. As soon as I began to get over it and focus on running...Shane got baby hungry.

Shane is in charge when it comes to baby making because I am not on any form of birth control. He went from begin VERY careful to being very careless. After a few months of timing it just right, I finally asked him if he was intentionally trying to get me pregnant. He said I am not "TRYING" but I am not opposed to it either. He says that we are good parents, who can raise our children right and with the gospel and if we want another we should go ahead and have another.

Last month when I had my period he was really disappointed. So when I was a week late this month he is OVERJOYED!!! I am too. I love my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment