Friday, September 30, 2011

BRENNA THE THINKER


Brenna has hit a new stage. She is becoming a thinker. She has begun asking deep questions.

A little back ground...There is a black CNA at work that says whatever she likes. She came to me one day and said, "Oh you are pregnant!?! I was wondering because I noticed that your butt is getting HUGE!!!" She then went on for 15 minutes about it in front of everyone. It is a curse of my pregnancy with girls. I now just embrace it.

Anyway Brenna asked me: Mom how is Cynthia going to get out of your belly?

Me: (Simply) Through my bumbum. (I suppose I could have showed he my scar from past c sections but not all babies come out that way)

Brenna: Yuck. Sticking her tongue out.

A few momments later...

Brenna: Mom is you butt getting bigger because Cynthia is ready to come out?

1 comment:

  1. This totally made me laugh! I remember looking at the pregnancy photos we took of me to show my growing belly. Instead, all you could see growing in the first trimester was my bottom! Like my mom said, you've got to build a strong foundation for the baby! haha!

    ReplyDelete