Friday, September 2, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!


Oh thank goodness!!! Brenna has been talking to "Cynthia" since I was barely showing. We ask her, "but what if the baby is a boy?", "No (duh, silly), Cynthia is a girl"

We are so excited. We are not sure if our boys are more of a handful because there are two of them or just because they are boys. We also are excited to nicely round out of family. Chances are that I will get severe baby hunger again a year after Cynthia is born but...right now I am wondering what the heck I am thinking; four kids seems like PLENTY. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was secretly hoping you would have another girl. Now those boys will be nicely sandwiched between two sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was wondering what might happen if Cynthia turned out to be a boy... Now you know! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete