Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DOOM AND GLOOM RESOLVED


I am in remission from "Doom and Gloom" ideation. The fellas at work cannot get to me anymore. I found the faith I was searching for. I knew I had it in me.

Last conference I listened with a keen ear for any hints of "doom and gloom". There were none. There were a lot of talks about having faith and preparing spiritually, but none eluded to economic crisis and the end of the world. There were talks on hope and that this is a choice time.

I realized the importance of having the gospel and a prophet. If you do not there is no one to look to for direction and hope. Fear is all that is left.

As I watched conference, I looked at the prophet and apostles and knew without a doubt that those men are holy and pure to the core and would not do anything to lead us astray. There are no other leaders in the world that I would trust completely. I would pack up a few belongings and walk thousands of miles if they asked me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment