Friday, December 31, 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE


As if you did not already know but...I am CHEAP!!! Cheap, frugal...boring! I do not decorate for holidays because I am too cheap to buy the decorations. I have tried the after Christmas sales but you have to get there fast to get the goods. This year I discovered that there is another good reason not to decorate...LITTLE HANDS!!!

Our first Christmas with Brenna we got a four foot Christmas tree off of craigslist for about $10. We have used it ever since. I was amazing at being consistent with Brenna and I don't think she touched it at all for the first few Christmases...but the brothers are another story!

I redecorated the Christmas Tree about 100 times and it was only up for a week. Those boys are constant and sneaky. After the first few times that they got to it, it was no longer beautiful, or symmetrical. I just left it that way and hoped people who came over would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment