Saturday, February 12, 2011

MESSES


I am afraid that I am a failure. Raising twins you have to neglect a few areas in order to survive. The area that this is most prominent is in meal time. It seems to have been the only time raising the brothers that I get a moments peace. I let them do their thing and it is easier to clean them up afterwards then watch/feed them.

It is not pretty. Jackson eats a lot like the Beast does in the movie. It is very messy and very comical. He has discovered that it is easier to use his hands rather than the spoon.

They do not love bibs and know how to remove them. I end up changing their clothes after most meals. Sometimes they get done before I realize and sticky hands run a muck.

I am excellent at keeping my house clean but need to work on teaching my babies how to eat nicely. I think they are old enough to know better by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment