Thursday, February 17, 2011

MY BODY TYPE


I hope that this is not one of those, "you just had to be there" moments, but I cannot resist posting it...I want to remember and relaugh about it later.

Since I was young I have been trying to pick out people who may have my body type to see if my view of myself is the same as the truth. Silly, I know. I have not done it for YEARS.

Valentine's Day I pointed out a girl from behind as she walked to the bathroom. Shane looked just in time to see her disappear around the corner. We all waited for her to come back to see if indeed she did have my body type.

When she came back we ALL burst into tears because from behind it turns out I am thinner...but from the front she is OVERLY endowed and I must have high hopes for myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment