Saturday, February 12, 2011

TRAVEL TRAILER

I know how no one likes to hear about the doom-n-gloom but it remains in the back of my mind constantly. Since we sold our condo I feel liberated. I feel that if something huge were to happen we could pack up and move to where family is up the hill.

One of the huge things that I did recently was allowed Shane to buy a travel trailer. It is 21 feet and has a bathroom, kitchen, heat, refrigerator, sleeps 5-6. I figured that it was warmer to camp in but also a place to live if we had to move up the the house...if we became desperate. Shane and Jayson are actually in the process of destroying (that is what it looks like at this point) their parents land and building a shelter for the travel trailers. They had a "back hoe" (or whatever that thing is called) leveling it and taring out tree stumps. They found some old telephone poles on craigslist for cheap and are in the process of building the roof. Quite the project.

It is AMAZING though. We hit the jackpot. I cannot wait the camp it up this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment