Saturday, July 23, 2011

BUNK BEDS


We bought some bunk beds on Craigslist. They are fantastic. We planned on The brothers using them and then getting Brenna something else. Well Brenna was SOOOO excited about the "top bed" and we could not convince her that it was not for her. The boys share the bottom separated by a body pillow.

Now we have a sleeping room, with only beds and anything/everything else in the room out of reach and the light bulb is unscrewed. We also have a play room, with toys and books.

When we packed up the cribs I knew I had moved into the next phase...the "put them to bed over and over stage" otherwise known as the "No nap stage". I have been dreading this stage for awhile. With help of scary daddy...nighttime it is working out.

Nap time I have been sorry to see go. I cherished those few hours daily. But if course I found a solution. I put up a crib in Brenna's room for Cynthia (hopefully it is a girl) and if the boys are desperate for a nap, I put the culprit (usually Landon) in the crib. They fall asleep. YEAH!!!

Another downfall is the early rising in the morning. The first night they woke up at 6:30am!!! They usually slept until 8:30am everyday (Yep I was lucky).

No comments:

Post a Comment