Saturday, October 8, 2011

BRENNA SLEEPS IN "HER" BED

Three kids in one room was not working. They would get on Brenna's bed and we would hear about it. Also, Landon would cry in the middle of the night because Jackson had snuggled up next to him and stole his blankie.

A friend at work gave me a loft bed for free. Free turned out to mean that "it had been sitting in her barn for YEARS, and needed some work". Thank goodness Shane is handy. He ground down the rusty places and the old chipped paint, and we repainted the fireengine red color, white.

It looks brand new and Brenna LOVES it and has been sleeping in her bed ever since. Some mornings she doesn't want to get out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came
    to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my site!
    I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!


    Stop by my weblog :: dental insurance plans
    My web page :: crew.valkry.Com

    ReplyDelete