Wednesday, October 12, 2011

AN ANNOYING HOBBY

I think that a man strumming and singing along to an acoustic guitar is VERY ATTRACTIVE...so I bought Shane one for Christmas. I brought it home and wrapped it ASAP. I tried to avoid Brenna so that she would not spill the beans. I really did not think that she knew what it was.

One day she said, "Dad, do you want to know your present? It is...a secret!!!" I was so happy that maybe one of Shane's presents would be a surprise.

The next day. "Dad, do you want to know your present? It is...a GUITAR!!!"

He could not resist. He waited a few days and then just HAD to open it. He has been strumming ever since. Him and Jayson spend most evenings with their guitars messing around, and then when they get home they play some more until the wee hours of the night.

It is so annoying because...I am neglected and have been replaced by a guitar. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment