Saturday, October 8, 2011

PREGNANCY IS HARD

I have noticed that as I hit the third trimester I hit a new phase I need to learn to cope with. I noticed that I was tired and mildly irritable at work; which NEVER happens, I adore my job. I noticed my exhaustion has hit an all time high. I have ZERO motivation and cannot keep up with my life.

I have realized it is my next learning experience. I have to learn to cope with it. I have finally come to a few facts:

Running is not compatible with pregnancy. I can always start again when I pop this little girl out.

My days of gaining only 25 lbs are over. My body is worn out and not acting like it should since the twins over stretched it. But if I gain more than 35, I will be devastated!!!

If my kids watch more than one movie per day...I am not a horrible mother.

My husband adores me and when he asks what he can do for me, I will actually think of something instead of doing it all myself.

I will try to be friendly even when I don't feel it. It is possible to be exhausted and wear a smile.

I will take this time to read the Book of Mormon like that have done before the other births and enjoy having my feet up and relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. hello!,I really like your writing very so much! percentage we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL?
    I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
    Maybe that's you! Taking a look forward to see you.

    My weblog ... PBA Dental

    ReplyDelete