Thursday, August 9, 2012

CHICKEN POOP

One of Shane's bosses lives out in the country and has a motocross track in his front yard. One Saturday we went over and played on their land while Shane played on the track. They also have chickens and horses, which the kids found fascinating. I was recovering from the night shift and not paying very close attention to my kids as they ran around. One of the other little girls came to her mom and said she was holding the chicken and it pooped in her pocket. We all laughed about it and began a conversation. I soon realized Brenna was talking to me.

In my half listening and nodding way I heard her say, "Mom the chicken should have pooped in the toy truck." 
She repeated it a few times before I said, "Wait...What?...No that would be gross." 
Her reply, while shrugging. "Why I did". 
"Wait...What?...".
 "I had to go peepees so I did it in the truck." 
" No hunny that is gross! You really did that?" 
"Well I dumped it out"

No comments:

Post a Comment