Wednesday, January 30, 2013

AGAIN AND AGAIN

Life seems the same day after day. The kids can get restless during the winter months locked inside the house hour after hour. I came up with a plan to help us survive. A few months ago I was helping Brenna learn the days of the week. I would help her by Sunday is church day, Wednesday is ballet day...etc. I decided that if I had an activity planned everyday...for just an hour, we might survive. So I made a cute calender. Everyday they wake up and look at what day it is.

Sunday=Jesus day
Monday=Cooking day
Tuesday=Game day
Wednesday=Ballet day
Thursday=Library/book day
Friday=Craft day
Saturday=Play outside the house day

At the beginning of the month I plan an activity to correspond with the day. Then I have time to obtain any supplies. They love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment