Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HANG ON TIGHT

Life's a rodeo!!! I have received multiple reminders that my blog lacks updating. The last post was about 8 months ago...WHAT!!! Where do I begin? Here's a list of my rememberings...

Ran Helevetia and was left in the dust by my friend...was obviously not trained as well as I thought. ;(
Got totally mad at running and too a break
Cynthia was born
I began the long depressing road to loving my body again
Everyone quickly began calling her Tootie
Tootie is joy and happiness and exactly as a baby should be.
Four kids is impossible and simply cannot keep up
Tootie smiles, crawls, walks, says "dad" and "mom"


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I love the ideas about each day of the week having some kind of activity to go with it. I think I should do something like that. Especially during these winter months.

    ReplyDelete