Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WARTS

I think warts are the most disgusting thing in the whole world. I am not exaggerating. I am revolted by them. When Brenna was small she got one on her foot that she named her "pop". Eventually I found one on each of the brothers feet also. Landon had on just in the right place where it was causing him pain to walk. We took a trip to the pediatrician and got them all removed. Not too devastating and easy to deal with.
Well then I got one. Right on my knee. I wouldn't show anyone. I picked and tried to remove it but it hurt too bad. I covered it in duct tape, a tip I heard online...with no avail. It continued to haunt me. Finally it fell off after I zapped it with a whole package of freeze away. Life was beautiful again...until a few weeks ago. About a year later now I have 2 of them!!! Why not just go the the doctor and have them froze off. When can I find a minute. Instead I got to church with a bandaid on it.Totally gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment