Monday, September 14, 2009

DAILY CHORES


Vacuum and sweep: Landon has eagle eyes and can spot every little speck on the carpet. The twins always have hair in their fingers from the floor.

Toliets: Landons favorite place to climb up. Brenna is potty trained...need I say more.

Dishes: Once...twice...three times a day.

Dinner: No longer gourmet. Fast and easy is my motto.

Laundry: Refuse to do more than once a week. It takes me one day to wash it and the next to fold and put away.

Restock diaper bag: With twins it only holds a days supply.

Pick up toys: Once...twice...ten times a day.

Beauty: hygiene and beauty squeeze in somewhere before Shane gets home.

Cloth the kids: Once...twice...three times per day.

Shane often asks me what I do all day...sarcastic of course...but I am very sensitive about it.

My house is picked up and organized but not clean. I have a hard time finding the time or energy to scrub the shower or mop the floors. Unless it looks infectious.

No comments:

Post a Comment