Thursday, September 3, 2009

STUBBORN SPIDER


Just a little peak into Shane and my relationship. I have recently become scared of spiders and trap them under cups instead of killing them or putting them outside. There are a few reasons. The spiders in our house are getting bigger and bigger. The ones that survived the bug bomb are superpowered and gigantic. Also, I cannot tolerate the crunch of the spider body between my fingers. And, if I flush it or put it outside it will find its way back, I just know it. Shane is now trying to teach me a lesson...

Day One: I found a big spider and bravely trapped it under a cup. Kept Landon away from it until Shane got home. Told Shane about it and asked him to take care of it.

Day Two: Realize that the spider is still under the cup. Try to be brave but it is still moving. Kept Landon away from it all day. Told Shane about it and asked him to take care of it.

Day Three: Spider is still there!!! But is now dead. Brave enough to take the cup off and show it to Brenna but still leave it for Shane to dispose of. Asked Shane to take care of it.

Day Four: Spider still there. Picked it up with a piece of toilet paper and flushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment