Monday, September 21, 2009

"LIFE"


I was proud of the type of mother I was today. We wrestled in the grass. Drew with chalk on the sidewalk. Baked cookies with Brenna. We played with bubbles. Brenna and I decorated a T-shirt. Colored. Everything was prefect until...

I was feeding the brothers baby food. Landon tipped over on the floor and split his lip. After cleaning up the blood in the bathroom I came back and Jackson was choking on a magnet and threw up, all of the baby food I just fed, him onto the floor. Landon was still hurting and screaming. Jackson was crying. I thought that I could not juggle anymore. Then... Brenna fell off a stool and was now screaming.

Finally I calmed everyone down. As I was putting Jackson in new clothes I got his skin with the zipper. He was screaming again... and therefore Brenna and Landon remembered that they were sad too and restarted screaming.

I actually thought more than twice today that I loved my life as a mother and a wife. Most days are easier than I could imagine. This evening and Landons 911 are the only times that I have felt out of control. Gods way of humbling me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment