Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5 MINUTES


Since our condo is so condense I am able to keep my eyes and ears on my children at all times...until now. They have made me Primary Secretary...which I love. My last few weeks have been trying to update and simplify lists. This takes my FULL attention or else I make mistakes.

It is AMAZING what 5 minutes of intense concentration can do. The outcome is HORRIFYING!!! I find babies in the fridge, or in the bathroom the the toilet. I find them outside, or everything out of cabinets. I find crayons half eaten, or kids in the dryer. I find sippy cups turned upside down and shaken until contents are all over the floor. I find Landon is snacking on Brenna's left over breakfast.

How does this happen? I thought my house was baby proof. It is not baby proof when there is a smart 3 year old unlocking doors and cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment