Tuesday, May 4, 2010

LITTLE MAMA


You also "cant hide your sins" when it comes to what type of mother you are when no one is around. Brenna is a mirror image of me. She says what I say. Interacts with the brothers as I do. She is a "little mama".

I got done with a workout and lied down on the bed to cool off. (Yes, I was sweaty, but don't worry it was Shane's side of the bed;). Brenna came in and brought me her blankie. She came in a few minutes later with a sippy cup of water...a doll...pulled my blanket over me...gave me a kiss and a hug...said I love you...locked the door handle and said "Now don't come out, Go good-ni-night."

I am also not a sweet, mild tempered mama. I am rough, wrestle, growl, and clench my fists. Jokingly of course but...Brenna does the same. When the boys are getting into something she clenches her fists, growls "OOOOOWWWWW" and gives them a flick on the hand.

Yes...I will work on my mothering habits. Shane sometimes says that our upstairs neighbor must think I am always in a bad mood because he can only hear the growling and raised voice and not the playfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment