Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OPERATION WEIGHT LOSS


I was spoiled. After I had the twins the weight flew off without ANY effort. Since I have stopped pumping it has steadily returned.

Phase 1: I tried not pigging out all the time...like I was able to do while pumping. But it did not work.

Phase 2: Two months of working out to the Firm 3 to 4 days a week. The result was 4 pound weight gain and jumped up a pant size. So many say "It is muscle". I must have had NO muscle to begin with. I do feel stronger, and my arms are getting ripped, but I am still not satisfied. I want sexy legs and then I will be happy.

Phase 3: Cardio. I bought a treadmill off of Craiglist that is a DREAM. It is the bottom of the line of the top of the line treadmill. Which retails for 2300.00. I got it for $250. It is solid and has all the bells and whistles. I am so excited. Running in Oregon is difficult unless you enjoy getting soaked and freeze. I ran after a workout and was surprised that my body approved. It felt GREAT.

My beef with my body revealed. It is not that I think that I am FAT, or that others bigger than me are FAT. I just think my body shape is not desirable with extra weight. I am tiny on top and thick on the bottom. Shane says he likes the "bo-donk-i-donk" but I do not. Maybe if it was firm and smooth.

2 comments:

  1. Man, breastfeeding isn't doing anything for me! I've got a few pounds to loose myself and will have to find someway to do that...

    ReplyDelete