Tuesday, October 12, 2010

COSTUMES

My plan for Halloween costumes was going to be very low key. I wanted Brenna to be a princess because she already has a dress and accessories from her last birthday. The brothers were just going to borrow from Ashley's toy chest (policeman, cowboy, knight, builder...they have an abundance). But...I made a mistake. I got a flyer in the mail full of costumes and looked through it with Brenna. She caught sight of a Jessie costume, from Toy Story, and nearly died with excitement.

She has been talking about it for a few weeks...everyday...every minute. I try to distract her by telling her how cool it would be to be a princess...but with no avail. She has told everyone that she is going to be Jessie and Landon and Jackson will be Buzz Lightyear and Woody.

Last year they were little Bo Peep and her sheep but I was not planning on making them a theme every year. I still haven't decided if I will give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment