Saturday, January 23, 2010

ALL DONE


It should not be as upsetting as it is, but I am in the process of stopping pumping. My little sister is getting married in February and I do not one more carryon to worry about when traveling. I also want to hangout instead of excusing myself every few hours to pump. Plus the doctor said that another reason that Landon is so skinny is because I give him too much milk, so he is not as hungry when meals come around.

I am finding the process more difficult than I realized. I still produce ALOT of milk and am always about to explode. I hope that mastitisis is not in the near future.

Emotionally I am hooked. Why? I have no idea. Possibly because breast milk was my means to successful, unintentional weight loss. I could eat like a pig and still lose weight. I am not ready to work out yet.

The babies are ready. I have pumped for almost 15 months so far. That is far better than I could have expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment