Monday, January 4, 2010

THINGS I SAY


My family loves my babytalk. It is certainly unique. The babies have a new nickname each month. I am always saying new phrases. But there are some phrases that are die hard.

Squooshies=bum cheeks

"No chok'n the boy", which Brenna now says whenever the twins cough or choke. And If I say the boys then pretend to choke.

"Whatcha gonna say and whatcha gonna do."

Duplicates. Since Brenna was born I say most things in duplicates. The rest of my family have been caught doing the same. It is catchy ;). I had a dream when Brenna was a year that someone came to me and said that they were concerned that Brenna was not talking yet. I said, "What! She talks all the time" and they said. "No Clarissa... she just says 'peakity, peakity' for everything"

"Where are you going and what are you going to do when you get there?"

No comments:

Post a Comment