Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SKINNY TWIN


Why is Landon so skinny? They were born about a pound difference in weight. I thought that they would even out as they grew but....Landon is noticably skinnier and the gap is widening instead of closing. Why?

Landon has never really cared for food. He will take a few bites, or finish half a bottle, and then move on. If Jackson or Brenna did not get to it first, I would have to offer the second half in 30 minutes.

Landon got a illness recently where he could not swallow anything but puree. He now has reverted back to only mamas milk. By his own choice. I still offer food but he does not take more then a few bites and then shakes his head no, or does not open his mouth. I fear I will forever pump.

Landon started walking first and is always running around, burning calories.

Landon plays with his food instead of eating it. Most, if not all, ends up on the floor.

Landon would rather play than beg at my feet for bites of what I am eating.

Jackson on the other hand. I still make enough for two babies but he ends up eating both servings. I have started weaning Jackson and giving Landon more of mamas milk and Jackson gets so upset when he doesnt get a bottle too- even if he just had one. Jackson eats everything put in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment