Monday, January 4, 2010

STRESSFUL


I thought I would go crazy after the last week or so. The holiday season meant that we were at Shanes parents house mosts days and some nights.

Routine was shot and the babies were fussy as a result. They did not get good naps...and the result is not pretty.

I was working more because people were on vacation and hospital was understaffed...the result is not pretty for me or the babies.

Landon was sick with an unknown choking illness, where he could not swallow food. This scared me. But did resolve after a week and a half and no solid diagnosis from the MD.

I found a mysterious lump in my breast and spent Christmas eve with the MD and the ultrasound technician. It turned out to be nothing and is now gone.

Shane was on "vacation" and was not as willing to help.

Shane and I spent all of our time hanging out with a brother that was home from college and no time alone. I NEED my Shane time or... the result is not pretty.

But all is back to how it should be. I am back to the patient loving mother and wife and am no longer willing to give away my children ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment