Monday, March 22, 2010

FEELING * PREPARED


The * equals...somewhat, getting there, close but yet so far. I feel that we will survive if calamity strikes. I have the "preparedness" bug and have spent a few months and thousands of dollars on getting prepared. I feel that the prophets have been warning use for YEARS and I always intended to...but now I am.

There are a few coworkers at work that are nonmembers but I call them my "doom and gloom" committee. They are reading the signs of the times and are feeling the need to be prepared. They do not even have a prophet to guide them and they are feeling it.

I have to admit that I fear, more than I have faith. My mother-in-law tells me that it is more important to prepare spiritually...which I am severely lacking. My Aunt- who I love more than anyone in the world- told me that she became anxious and feared for the future but then she realized that angels will be there to lift us up if we are faithful. They were both speaking of course about the importance of being prepared at the same time...not strikly realing of faith.

My house has so much food I do not have anywhere to live. Shane is enjoying his handgun. And I am finally beginning to focus on the nontemporal areas in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment