Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SICKIES


All babies got the flu last week. We had a movie-thon for 4-5 days straight. We survived it but it was a struggle.

I had 2 babies that only wanted to be held by their mama. They DID NOT want to share me. Most of the time they just sat in my lap trying to push the other one off. I could not get anything done while holding them. We just sat and rocked...and sat and rocked.

Brenna was the hilarious one. She is old enough to know how to MILK it. She would either be lying in front of the movie with all of her favorite things - sippy of water, blankie, doll, and mamas pillow. If she was not watching a movie than she was on mamas bed. She would not come out for something. We would just randomly hear. "Shane!...water!", "Twissa...candy bar (granola bar)"

A few days after getting better and we are still trying to get her out of the demanding, entitled, get-whatever-I-want attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment