Friday, April 30, 2010

FIVE YEARS...WOW!


Five years down...an eternity to go. Has it been easy? Are you kidding me!!! Do I look like an easy person to live with? Did I come from a healthy family that taught conflict resolution and manners? Did I have parents with a healthy relationship? Do I come from a long line of stable emotions? Nope!!! I am a woman and he is a man. But...it is GREAT!!! Why? Because he is GREAT!!!

Gentle
FORGIVING
Kind
Even tempered (thank goodness, because I can ask for it)
Fun
FUNNY
Genuine
Can take out in public
PURE, but pretends to be rebellious
Works hard (if he NEEDS to)
Plays hard
Handyman
Teachable
Smart (innately knows what is right)
Friendly (everyone adores him instantly)
Trainable (most important ;))

He is wonderful. I LOVE HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment