Thursday, April 21, 2011

ENDLESS CYCLE



We have subconsciously been doing this for months but it just clicked. Shane is VERY likable and fun to be around. He has always been the life of the party and had friends swarming around him. I like him too and when he is home I try to be near him but I have begun to feel that he was avoiding me. Whenever I enter the same room as him...I realize that within the matter of minutes he has moved again.

I had to really ponder on it. Does he like me? Did I shower today? Is he just tired from work? Then I realized the "cycle".

He moves away from the noise of the kids
I move to be near him
The kids realize I am gone and move to be near me
Then Shane moves to get away from the kids again
...

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!! very insightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a natural blonde! I know what my hair dresser means... even though your hair is the same shade as light brown -- it is NOT the same tint. It is different.

    ReplyDelete