Monday, April 18, 2011

NEW LOOK



I have regressed back into comfort and neglect when it comes to makeup and clothes. Since I have been hardcore training for the half marathon it seems worthless to do my hair only for it to get sweaty or rained on. I also put on my running clothes as soon as I get out of bed to prepare for a minute that I might be able to squeeze in a run.

I came home from work early one night and Shane shyly confessed that he found a program online and was giving a picture of me a makeover. I have to give my husband props. I fully expected to find me with bigger boobs and a smaller tushy. When he revealed the picture it was me with makeup, new hair style and jewelery. I had various types of hairstyles and colors, but the one he settled on loving the most was my natural color with highlights.

Brenna got into it also and there was one with bright pink hair and lipstick. She told him that it looked SO BEAUTIFUL!!!





1 comment:

  1. I just found a software that did that too! I have been feeling like something needed to change, so I cut all my hair off. I hope you like whatever new style you choose, I am sure it will look great!

    ReplyDelete