Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VOMIT


Jackson has ALWAYS had a weak gag reflex. Whenever he is near me while I change Landon's poopy diapers I can predict a dry heave or two. Sometimes if he cries hard he can vomit also.

Well today proved how weak his reflex is. I knew that I was a REAL nurse when I could hold the vomit bag for a patient and not vomit myself. Jackson has a lot of practicing to do...

I babysat Ashley's kids while she spent the afternoon with her mother. Tucker kept complaining of a upset stomach but then would say, "It is better now" and play a little until he was back lying on the couch again. Two minutes before Ashley returned Tucker vomited EVERYWHERE. Jackson thought it was gross and vomited in THREE different spots while I was cleaning up Tucker's mess.

Heaven help me!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome for putting up with my puking little guy!! You were so calmly cleaning it all up like a pro too! I think I would have had a gag or two. Good thing you're a nurse and can handle it! And poor Jackson. Hopefully there will be no more vomiting at your house today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I have a niece like that. :)

    ReplyDelete