Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HALF MARATHONER



Wow!!! What a rush!!! I had a blast. I ran 13 miles in 2 hours 16 minutes. I was very timid with my speed because I was not sure if and when I would hit a wall. I took it easy and seriously think that next time I could do a little better.

I ran with a friend from work named Jewel. She ROCKS!!! She is like the energizer bunny and shared her energy when my was low. We laughed and joked as we ran. It went a lot faster then I thought. Miles just breezed past without even realizing it.

There were quite a few hills around Henery Hagg Lake. We nicknamed one of them Everest and brag that we ran to the peak WITHOUT supplemental oxygen.

I am already planning the next few that I want to run. I LOVED it.

1 comment:

  1. running for over 2 hours!!!!!!! yikes! Good job!

    ReplyDelete