Saturday, September 25, 2010

AIR SOFT

Shane comes up with a new "hobbie" about every holiday season. Since he drives around all over town with his job, he comes across new places that he did not know existed. A few months ago it was an indoor air soft arena. We got 10 men from the war and went and played.

It was painful, but a blast. The battle wounds were eraser sized open wounds with a quarter sized bruise surrounding it. Playing with 9 men I quickly realized it was more fun to be a snipper. I hid in the back and picked them off for my teammates.

Shane decided that he LOVED it. He is very sneaky. It began with, "we are going to go the Fred Meyer and pick up 20 dollar air soft guns...we will be able to play in the yard after the kids go to bed...we RARELY get to have fun anymore." I ate it up.

I put my guard down a little and was overrun before I recognized it. Pretty soon he is the proud owner of a professional air soft pistol and coveting all the gear to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment