Monday, September 20, 2010

NINE LIVES

If Landon was a cat...he would be on his fourth out of nine lives. The latest situation I have a hard time thinking about without cringing.

I was doing the dishes at Papa's house and Shane called me downstairs to help him with the kids. I left the dishwasher open thinking that I would be back in a a few minutes to finish. I closed the basement door behind me but Landon snuck up and opened it himself. I had no idea he knew how to do this.

A few minutes later he came tumbling down the stairs. No big deal, he has survived it before. But when I went to go pick him up I realized that he had a steak knife in his hand and their was another one midway down the stairs.

This child is meant for greatness and has angels watching over him. His only battle wound was two tiny pinprick sites from the knife above his top lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment