Monday, September 20, 2010

THE GREAT ESCAPE

I have been DREADING this day. We had the brothers sleeping in pack n plays at grandma's house after church. I heard Landon cry shortly after I put him to bed but just let it ride. He quickly stopped crying so I figured that he went back to sleep.

About 15 minutes later we heard the phone sounding. It was off the hook in the room they were sleeping. Little Ashley went to check on it and found that the brothers had escaped their pack n plays and had terrorized Grandma Frans room.

They cannot yet get out of their cribs, thank goodness. But I have NO idea how I am going to get them to sleep at Grandma Karen's house again. It is going to be a lot of putting them back to bed over and over.

1 comment:

  1. Turn the pack n plays upside down and put them under them. :)

    ReplyDelete