Friday, September 10, 2010

BRUTAL

I really should not have written the last blog post. I think Satan heard me and threw all that he had my way. I think that the last two weeks have been the worst two weeks of my life.

Three kids with constant vomit and diarrhea kept the washing machine -and me- running all day.

The kids were whinny and all wanted to be held at once. They were hungry but would vomit up all they ate. They had a low tolerance and would fight over everything.

Movie...movie...movie...only creates monsters. They watched movies so that would stay in one place and vomit on the blanket instead the floors. Since getting better they have forgotten how to play and just cry to watch movies.

I was borderline sick all week and just moments from vomiting myself. It is not easy to do the extra tasks when you are sick.

It was a busy week with meetings and appointments.

Thank goodness for people who offered help or else I would have not made it. It was BRUTAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment