Monday, September 27, 2010

HOME BOUND

The first year and a half of the twins life I was stuck at home. I found not even a minute of freedom. That was because they were too small and no one wanted to watch 3 children let alone two being babies.

I am under house arrest again. With the tantrum stage comes no certainty when or where the next one will occur. It is tough to go out with 3 children but when one is throwing a fit...I cannot do it. I cannot hold them all.

The first time I realized this I had just gotten done telling the UPS lady that I was lucky and that my twins were good-natured and easy. I should have never said that out loud. Within 2 minutes, I was out of control and it was not pretty. Carrying a child by the overalls is not something you should do in public. I think I will just stay home until this stage passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment