Saturday, September 25, 2010

PUSHING THE LIMITS

We have begun the war. The battle to figure out who will give in first. Usually this is tough with just one kid but I have to do it with 3 at once.

With Landon it is climbing across the food storage end table, onto the counter, to the sink, to splash in the water. I spent the first part of the morning flicking his finger. After 15 times I switched to putting him in his crib for a few minutes. He still went to his crib about 10 times, but it seemed to be more effective.

Jackson is obedient. He listens when I say no, or at least after the first punishment. But he does get confused if he sees Landon still doing it.

Brenna thinks that she is the boss. If I ask her to do something so says "maybe not" or just a matter-of-fact "no". She goes to time out too if she doesn't listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment