Saturday, September 25, 2010

HOUSE CALLS

Our house has been on the market for a little under two weeks. We have had 4 people walk through it. The first two were within the first two days that it was on the market and then the last two were within the last few days.

In the beginning I was AMAZING at keeping my house PERFECT just in case someone called at the last minute. A law in the house viewing world is that they can call and leave a message saying that they are coming but unless you reply and say it is a bad time...they just come.

So far they have called with enough notice...until this morning. I was in the bathtub and I could hear my phone reminding me that I had a message. I kept thinking that I should get out and check it ASAP but I was really enjoying my bath.

When I finally did get out, there was a message that said that they would be there around 1200. To my HORROR it was 1150!!! I ran out in my towel and told Shane. Within 15 minutes our house was "presentable" and we were out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment