Thursday, April 29, 2010

GUN ADDICTION


If I would have know...I may have rethought the words before they came out of my mouth..."Shane, I have been working on getting the food storage part of survival, but I really feel we need a gun."

In the space of a few months we are now the proud owners of a Springfield Armory XD handgun and an AR15 (for the extra LITTLE umph of protection)

Any woman would think that this would satisfy the household need. Nope not my man. He has turned into a MONSTER!!! Now he is convinced (and may be right), that I need a gun, and need to take shooting lessons. Which I am not opposed to but...who is going to pay for ALL this. That is one bonus of not getting EDOs.

***EDOs is a list that I put myself on at work. If the hospital is overstaffed, they begin at the top of the list (which is where my name is always found) and begin calling them off. I am known at work as the "EDO Queen"...and secretly hated" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment